Help Finding Portable All In One Insert/Contribution Studio

rkolsen

A while back I was looking around for the BBC International Unit online. They provide services for other media companies such as coordinating with media rights holders but I was more focused on the fact that they offer down the line insert studios in the regions along with inject points where photographers could hook up your camera to the inject port at Downing Street or Kensington Palace and go on air.

While I was looking for the international unit I came across this product that was essentially like VideoLink's ReadyCam which provides remote studios for business, universities and newspapers to get their staff on live TV. ReadyCam is essentially an insert studio like you'd find at NBC, ABC or CNN with a PTZ camera, professional lighting and a video backdrop.

The product I saw and evidentially lost was just like ReadyCam but in a much smaller portable package. The entire unit was essentially the size of a file box with a HD PTZ camera, a light bar, HD monitor (not sure if it was for confidence monitoring, return video or both), lavalier microphone and IFB. They touted the product as being truly portable where you could easily put it on the CEOs desk to the trading floor and even outside using SIM cards. The product seemed to be designed for the UK/European market.

If you have any idea of this product please post here as I'd like to see more information about it.

Also, mods could you change the thread to "Help Finding Portable All In One Insert/Contribution Studio".

Archived