KXTV ABC 10

Breaking News

Why does it matter? Tegna doesn't care for your little activist opinion. What is done, is done.
All the more reason to have connections, which I lack (I've mentioned this before). Also, does anyone that works in the media industry besides reporters read these forums, and can we just drop it before drama breaks out like it has a lot of times on this site (I checked)?

Yeah.

Let's talk about the opening music cut for that intro.

Speaking of which, did they happen to commission a new theme for Tegna or just KXTV? Also, as I asked in the Tegna thread, is Tegna pulling off a Fox O&O graphics update (color pallates are the same, but graphics layout is overhauled)?

Speaking of which, did they happen to commission a new theme for Tegna or just KXTV? Also, as I asked in the Tegna thread, is Tegna pulling off a Fox O&O graphics update (color pallates are the same, but graphics layout is overhauled)?

I bet it a random production cut from VideoHelper or even Gari.

I miss the consistency that G3.0 had upon its launch. With the acquisition of Belo, the package got a little too watered down for my tastes. It was damn near brilliant at launch.

As for the newer stuff, eh. I can take it or leave it.

Because it IS that font.

Woulda look at that. KXTV showing some network loyalty ala KUSA. It's either that or it's the biggest coincidence.

If the former is the case, mardek may need to reevaluate his "will this graphics go group wide?" comments... it might be a custom package for all we know.

Burn the package and start fresh group wide. No need to have a custom "package " when they can't even get the content/format right.

I'd bet KTXL has cashed in to jumping to third place because of KXTV's burns and mistakes. You said it, they're not getting anything right now and don't be surprised if they're last now.

Their branding is weird. So are they "ABC 10" or "ABC 10 (connect)"? And why is 'connect' in parentheses?

I said the same thing. Its like they don't want to fully execute the brand. I guess if it fails they can say it was temporary or it never happened. Haha

Archived