Burning Questions about Amy Jacobson on CBS 2 News

Amra

I'm suprised by this as well. Can't see her keeping her job at WMAQ given the fact the neighbors are saying they have seen her there often (not in a news gathering/reporting role reportedly). I agree with the previous poster that she's a great news reporter, but talk about ruining your career.

She's gone...

from the Trib

"WMAQ-Ch. 5 reporter Amy Jacobson has negotiated her exit after video

surfaced showing her at a poolside gathering at the home of a man

whose wife's disappearance Jacobson had been covering."

It appears this story has made it to the national level.

There's some station cross promoting going on in Chicago. I was just watching FOX News at Noon and they were telling people to go to cbs2chicago.com to watch the video. The full raw video can be seen at cbs2chicago.com. I've noticed WFLD is not having any of their reporters/anchors that came from WMAQ NBC 5 report on this story except for Mark Suppelsa (well, he's one of the main news anchors and can't really get around it).

It appears this story has made it to the national level.

There's some station cross promoting going on in Chicago. I was just watching FOX News at Noon and they were telling people to go to cbs2chicago.com to watch the video. The full raw video can be seen at cbs2chicago.com. I've noticed WFLD is not having any of their reporters/anchors that came from WMAQ NBC 5 report on this story except for Mark Suppelsa (well, he's one of the main news anchors and can't really get around it).

No wonder that Rob Johnson said it was the most watched video in 1 day

Archived