CityNews new graphics

Viper550

• 4 months later...
From what I know so far, there's no official clean copy of the CityNews theme that's floating around online. I do have a few rough copies myself (which I've used in the resynchs), but they were obtained a looong time ago from a website I do not remember.

I'll say this though, the CityNews theme is really old. It was composed by the same guy

way back in 2005.

Did you get the music from News Music Plus? The original website was hosted by Simon Fraser University up until a few years back, but I managed to ask Joe (who ran the site) to get me all of the CityNews/CP24 music tracks from his site, along with a few CTV files and the entire 2006 Global News collection.

(Yeah, I know that no one has posted in this thread since September, but I might as well give you the answer to your question).

Archived