Carolyn Johnson back to the Bay Area?

JoseRM303

You have to take anything from Rich Lieberman with a grain of salt, and you'll also have to step over the piles of sexist comments littered throughout his word salads. But with that aside, this is interesting. Tbh I always thought Carolyn Johnson was the best anchor on KGO. My favorite at KNTV was always Diane Dwyer, but I guess she has bigger fish to fry now.

You have to take anything from Rich Lieberman with a grain of salt, and you'll also have to step over the piles of sexist comments littered throughout his word salads. But with that aside, this is interesting. Tbh I always thought Carolyn Johnson was the best anchor on KGO. My favorite at KNTV was always Diane Dwyer, but I guess she has bigger fish to fry now.

His fantasy ratings and fantasy salary list get a bit annoying with ZERO attribution...and the begging for money...

Come on Rich, You live at home with mom...no bills...no wife...no kids to pay for.

I read him , and comment (no secret there) but there is just a whole lot of media stuff he does not understand.

Sure he gets some scoops, but if he wants to be a feared and respected media blogger he should really quit whining and moping over his inability to "cash in" on his blog.

If he would work 12+ hours a day like Scott Jones does...and work the sources all day he might break even.

He also really does not realize that the BA media is no longer "special" and superior to the rest of the TV media in the country. SF media used to really kick ass. The only stations with a halfway acceptable product are KGO and KTVU.

I swear I see much better stuff coming out of the mid sized markets right now.

The BA media is really in a bubble once or when you step out of the #6 DMA the world looks normal again.

Archived