WABI starting weekend morning newscast

newsbot

1) I highly doubt any viewers asked for weekend morning news

2) That's the new interview set? That doesn't seem warm or inviting at all. It's just grey.

1. WLBZ is long-established in having weekend morning news. In fact, before Gannett took over, they even had weekend midday news!

2. It's just Gray. ;)

They have quite a few in markets that are smaller still: KGWN, KCWY, KTVF, WAGM, WTOK, WTAP, KMVT to name a few...

WCJB too in my new home market of Gainesville. If WABI got weekend morning news, then it will be a matter of time before WCJB does the same as well.

After all, WOGX just started simulcasting the weekend editions of Good Day Orlando in September of 2017.

1) I highly doubt any viewers asked for weekend morning news

I have been sending them letters in the mail for years...never any response. Now I learned I could have just emailed them for free.

I can't start my busy fun filled weekends unless I'm up to date on the latest overnight dumpster fire...or that Weather Rated 18 day forecast.

My bartender can make a Cyclone Bomb...Bomb Cyclone???

Or was that the name of a stripper...???

I'm looking at their livestream now. They must've switched using the new WABI logo for their news graphics, recently. Because back in mid-December, they were still using the old TV5 logo.

They still haven't made any changes to the news music package, though.

Archived