WWOR's: Viper 3D

tazz765

What did everyone think of My9's new radar that was unveiled tonight? I was flipping through the channels and just happened to spot that they were revealing it tonight. Looks about the same as Sky Guardian without all the hype. Too bad the people that are going to be using it can't forecast for beans.

What did everyone think of My9's new radar that was unveiled tonight? I was flipping through the channels and just happened to spot that they were revealing it tonight. Looks about the same as Sky Guardian without all the hype. Too bad the people that are going to be using it can't forecast for beans.

I saw the opening of My9 News Tonight but forgot to stay for the Viper 3D. I didn't see it but if you say it looks about the same as Sky Guardian, i'm guessing it probably is the samething since they are sister stations in the same market just My9 called it something else but I'm not sure.

Just another gimmick that means absolutely nothing. When will they ever learn?

My 9? Do they even do a newscast anymore? Oh that's right, they have that annoying sports guy - Russ Salzberg or should we say Suss Ralzberg! They guy has no neck and the worst accent in the world, to the point you can't understand what he's saying. I know you guys want a local guy here, but I mean c'mon people, the guy sounds like an idiot!!!

So true...my9 is horrific.

I'm sorry people love Brenda Blackmon so much because I think she's terrible. She screams so much and places emphasis on nonsense.

yeah, i've honestly always wondered why people think she's so great...

Archived