WFSB New Set

WNPM Newswatch

WFSB announces new set on-air

WFSB-Hartford CT has been working on a new set. Expected completion according to their site- end of summer. I think they’ve had a long history of pretty great sets (my opinion) but the most recent one, while probably the most technologically advanced, was rather bland and one dimensional. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If they have seemless LED screens I hope they are better quality than the ones NBC-CT has… maybe it’s just the way the cameras have to be situated due to space constraints - but the two large video walls used for stand ups are terrible quality on air. IMO they should be replaced with one curved or L-shape video wall

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Looks great… they appear to have re-used the video array from behind the anchor desk as a standup area. WVIT did similar with their redesign by re-using the curved video array from the weather center. WFSB just did it in a better way!

• Like 1