This Good Morning Acadiana Theme brings me way back.......

CircleSeven

Yesterday, I was looking at the NMSA Website and they added a theme that was used during Good Morning Acadiana. Somehow this same theme was used back as early as the early 90s when WCIU-TV in Chicago had their longest-running Business Program called 'The Stock Market Observer'. Now I know damn well that this is not a news theme in any way, shape or form because I heard the entire song on WNUA which is the Smooth Jazz radio station here in Chicago around 1994. What I want to know is what's the name of this song and who composed it?

The beginning of the sample on NMSA is not the beginning of the song. It's like the 35 or the 40th second of the full song.

It's Acadiana, by the way. I only mention it because I know somewhere down the line one of the... Acadians? One of the Acadians will bring it up.

My apologies, Matt & the people who live over there for that misspelling. BTW newswatch, thanks a million for that info!! I really do appreciate it.

Archived