WNBC.com Newsbreaks Video Feed

cityprod

In terms of websites, WCBS still remains the best ever.

I'm also a little PO'd that their newsbreaks are only live online; they don't post them.

WCBS may be resoundingly criticised for content, but since it is the ONLY New York station where you can watch the bulletins live online, it continues to be my only choice for live NY news. And yes, I know I can listen to NY1, but that's less than adequate, IMHO, especially as broadband is increasingly popular.

I was hoping to be able to watch the whole NY Nightly News online, but can't. I couldn't even watch the newsbreaks without it buffering like mad.

IS anyone else having problems with this video feed? It seems to be buffering rather too much. How many Kbps is the feed?

The feed is off from just before the :59 update and turned off a few minutes after the hour. From apx. :03-:57 it just says buffering until its reactivated just before the update. At least, that's my experience with it.

Archived