New WABC graphics make their debut

nynewsguy

I agree ank new it all along. Evertime someone mentions a change coming nothin happens. I'm fine how ABC7 is right now. It just bothers me how people spread rumors. First they said their would be new music and graphics last Febuary, then May, then September , and now November. Each time they lied!

ya know, I have to say, I take great offense to a lot of the comments on here about me. I have never lied, just given out information that I probably shouldn't have. I was trying to provide some insight as to what's going on "inside" the station, and yet when things get held up, or plans change, I'm immediately accused of lying.

I have no animosity towards any of you, but I will keep my information to myself for now on, and just sit back and read the boards instead. Mark my words, everything I said would happen, still will... just don't choke on the crow when it does.

Archived