7online.com Facelift

morningnewsfan

Maybe this could be a sign of WABC getting new graphics. Last year around the same time they went in High-Def and this time 4 years ago they got new graphics.

Now back to the new 7online.com discussion.

It still looks extremely crowded.

Just to let you know, KABC's video is also in Widescreen HD. It seems when they launch the new site, the new video player will be in the middle and will be bigger than what they have now and i'll bet all ABC O&Os that broadcast in HD will have their stories broadcasting the same way.

Notice the music in the background of the video, is this new?

Nothing new. Just an old cut from Series 1 of Eyewitness News.

One of my favorite cuts too! ;). That cut was used in the old "Protect Our Children" promos from 1997-2002.

As for the new site, just because they have a new website does not necessarily mean that new graphics are in store. Anyway, thats pretty nice though how the videos are in High Definition "Like" (16:9 Widescreen), and its about time that they got a new website, the one they have now isn't as nice looking. But I can't say that I like the design of the upcoming website too much niether... Its a bit too simple looking and almost nothing that makes it represent that of a New York Station. No landmarks or anything on the banners... But then again, nothing is finished so we'll have to wait and see how it plays out.

Archived