WABC Breaking News Intro

jbjimbo

I just saw a new WABC Breaking News full screen intro during Eyewitness News at 5. It happen on Dec 26 at 5:21 PM EDT just after the weather. Anyone have it on tape? If someone has it, can they send it to me. PM me.

I just saw a new WABC Breaking News full screen intro during Eyewitness News at 5. It happen on Dec 26 at 5:21 PM EDT just after the weather. Anyone have it on tape? If someone has it, can they send it to me. PM me.

Is it the one where the news van is turning while the words "Breaking News" fly in and out of the screen with a swooshing sound in background? If so, it's the one they've been using for about two months now.

Is it the one where the news van is turning while the words "Breaking News" fly in and out of the screen with a swooshing sound in background? If so, it's the one they've been using for about two months now.

Yep they unveiled that little intro during the sweeps in November, it is cool. I already have it captured, I'll try and upload it soon.

Archived