Enforcer Done at WBBM?

bostonmediaguy

I don't think WBBM is really happy with their Enforcer NG update either.. WBBM only uses about 5 cuts from Enforcer NG1 and it's gotten really stale now. They still use cuts from series 1 and 2 for various things. I really wish they would have went with John Hegner's original "News In Focus" package. It would have been much more fitting.

What WBBM needs is to go back to their original Dick Marx composition close (the close WBBM used from Enforcer Series 1); however, it needs to be reorchestrated with real instruments and not so Gari-synthesizer sounding.

I noticed on the In the Groove Music page that it says the new package is based on a full length song. Are they talking about the WCCO theme or the WBBM theme they're working on? Because the only full-length song WBBM has gotten recently was a morning news promo package back in June which can be seen at: http://cbs2chicago.com/video/[email protected]

It would be nice to see a news music package made out of their 2004 image campaign, "Just Turn to 2".

I noticed on the In the Groove Music page that it says the new package is based on a full length song. Are they talking about the WCCO theme or the WBBM theme they're working on? Because the only full-length song WBBM has gotten recently was a morning news promo package back in June which can be seen at: http://cbs2chicago.com/video/[email protected]

I think they're referring to the WBZ/'newsforinformation/Pride Collection' package, as the paragraph that follows includes a quote from the CSD there.

Archived