KCBS Weekend Anchor Opening

former newsboy

Who will replace Linda Alvarez? Will the job go in-house or are they looking outside? Is former WBBM CBS 2 weekend anchor Alita Guillen in the running (since she left for LA)? Being from Chicago, that's really what I wanna know... actually, I really just wish she'd come back!

Who will replace Linda Alvarez? Will the job go in-house or are they looking outside? Is former WBBM CBS 2 weekend anchor Alita Guillen in the running (since she left for LA)? Being from Chicago' date=' that's really what I wanna know... actually, I really just wish she'd come back![/quote']

I thought they gave the job to Sharon Tay? But if they haven't then I believe that they will stay in house to replace Linda.

I thought they gave the job to Sharon Tay? But if they haven't then I believe that they will stay in house to replace Linda.

Me thinks it going to go to former CNN reporter (and now CBS2/KCAL reporter)Cater Lee. Lately she has been anchoring the noon, 2p, and 3p newscasts in place of Mia Lee and has been fairly well used at the duopoly. Perhaps, having Cater anchor was training for the anchor position. She's good, very solid and trustworthy, for someone new to this position. I would really enjoy to see her.

what has happen to Linda Alvares

this guy seems questionable. I remember there was a poster who frequently wrote odd comments and mispelled words. It's Alvarez not Alvares. hmm....

No trouble please. I was just watching the Frontline documentary on the internet and a lotta crazy s**t has happened on the web. Let's hope TVNT stays above water.

this guy seems questionable. I remember there was a poster who frequently wrote odd comments and mispelled words. It's Alvarez not Alvares. hmm....

I'm glad someone else noticed this weirdo and said something. The stupid questions, the stupid misspellings that would have to be intentional... beyond annoying. Looks like the administrator took notice as well cuz it appears the user's account's been frozen.

I'm wondering if it's the same person who used to go by "works for you" or "working for you" if i remember correctly. Used to clutter up the Chicago boards before finally being banned. Is that who u were thinking of? But these posts seem even more retarded so maybe it's someone else.

Archived