CBS Evening News set updates

alaskanews

According to TVNewser the updates are for the upcoming election. The bigger desk is meant to handle several people, there is also a hanging stadium-like "scoreboard" thing in the back.

I'm guessing this will stay in place until after the election and then go away. The desk looks like an updated version of the old desk.

CBSENSet_1.22.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The TVNewser article said it was for election coverage so you could have multiple people sitting at it. The temp. one curves the opposite way so everyone is facing towards the center as opposed to the normal one where if you had multiple people at it they would end up facing outwards.

Maybe something was wrong with the LCD screen, so they had it out for repair or custom replacement.

Possibly burn-in of the logo (which is a bit of problem with LCD screens I understand)

LCD's cannot get burn-in, only Plasma's. The FXU Library talks all about the problem.

I heard they only needed it for Super Duper Tuesday, to fit Katie and her ego, I mean commentators at the desk.

LCD's cannot get burn-in, only Plasma's. The FXU Library talks all about the problem.

I heard they only needed it for Super Duper Tuesday, to fit Katie and her ego, I mean commentators at the desk.

LOL. Good one

Archived