Gayle Guyardo "has the flu" during parade coverage

Guest cfif

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/jan/26/wfla-takes-calls-about-anchors-parade-performance/

Riiiight.

"having the flu" causes you to slur words and make over the top statements such as shouting how "hot" Bill Ratliff is about 20 times, and mumbling that she went to H.B. Plant High School multiple times.

Gayle has gotten away with so much stuff [such as steamy affairs with a personal trainer and wearing slutty clothes] because she's connected to Tampa's old time elite. When will someone at Media General GROW A PAIR and kick her off?

In any event, this is just more corporate BS from FLA in order to try to sweep this under the rug. Gayle Guyardo is a disgrace to this market.

BTW:

I was going to post a video of one of her many "episodes" throughout the show but I lost it. :rolleyes:

Oh, I did research on Miss Grinch, I mean Gayle Guyardo and what I found out maybe NSFW but whatever it's juicy to read and it's in support of cfif's disdain of gayle (and rightfully so) and it's long too so be ready.

Below is an email from the alleged trainer that is circulating the Tampa Bay area :

From TampaHipHop.com (cached from google because in need of registration)

"This is my story about how Galye Guyardo(Boushal)our local news anchor for channel 8 WFLA tried to burn me because she got busted cheating on her husband and how she tried to use the bay area good old boys to do it. The whole deal started ,lets see about November 2001 and ended in august 2002. I got a part time job at The Palmacia golf and country club(on Mac dill ave.)in Tampa on weekends which was great because I was already in the fitness arena repairing fitness equipment. I was also at that time studying to get my personal training certification. One day Gayle Guyardo walks in and my boss at the time introduced us and she was surprised that I didn’t know who she was. Later on in our relationship she told me she new from that day that she would have sex with me. I went from working weekends to working full time at the Palmacia(training). I built up a good client base and im sure anyone I trained can attest to my professional style. I also trained at the fitness center myself with a member(Rob). I noticed Gayle buzzing around and she started coming in all the time when I was there so I started training her and the work outs became real intense as well as the looks at each other. I had a girlfriend at the time and I was trying to have kids with her but it wasn’t looking good and well once Gayle picked up on that(which later on again in our relationship she told me once she new I was having problems there was no stopping her from sleeping with me)she was all about it. I don’t want to seem like the sheep in this matter cause I wasn’t. And the funny thing is all the guys that know about my story said,man I would have fucked her to! Hey Gayle does have a nice body now,because why? me. Thats what happends when you eat right ,workout hard and have sex 2 hours every other day. Well Gayle and I went running one day down bayshore,man it was cold that day. I parked at the bank of Tampa and she picked me up.We drove to the other end of bayshore(Ballist Point). We ran what is it 4.1 miles in like 31mins and by the time we where done she was looking at me and shit I was looking at her.I knew from that point, that drive back to her car it was on soon. She asked me in her car for a minute and It was strange,almost like we where sizing each other up. This look was happening for a while. One night I get a call like many other odd hour calls(which I have my phone records,thanks Alltel)(incoming and outgoing)she asked me to come up to The gasparilla night parade.I said yes and called a friend Mommude Hassan. I told him he should come with me and check this out. So he did and what do you know I was on one side of the street and Gayle was on the other. Lets see Gayle hails a cop and gets across the parade(could you or I do that?I think not). So when she gets across she was all over me and damn if people didn’t know who she was.We walked around and my friend drilled her with questions because I gave him the heads up and damn if Gayle didn’t ask me to drive her home(she told me she told her mom that I drove her home). Well the kissing started in the her Mercedes suv. Hey do you know how bad traffic is when your leaving Ybor on Gasparilla night? Well stuck in traffic and Gayle Guyardo starts performing oral sex on me and damn if everyone didn’t see.The controls for the windows are between the front seats. So try and picture this, Gayle sucking my dick bending over to me windows down hmmmmmm. Ok so this goes on for 30mins or so on the way to my other job(dancer). The next day Gayle was already setting up a time when we could be together. And like a week later there we where in bed at the Hampton Inn(4817 west Laurel st.) not even a half a mile away where her husband worked(damn). How hard do you think it would be to find out if she was there that morning? Its Gayle Boushel or Guyardo. The things Gayle told me that day where off the chain,like how her huband didn’t let her perform oral on him because he thought it was inappropriate and how she always made him wear condoms,except when they tried to have kids(Katie and Linsey). Well I tell you she broke all the rules that day except the anal sex which did come later on(a few months). Gayle and I where in the bed and she came on tv,funny. I think she just wanted to see John Winter when I was inside her.She told me how much she used to spend time with John and I don’t really know what she mint by it?hmmmmmm! Gayle at that time had it easy setting up our meetings(prose).

She got off at like 10am then things changed when she had to start the later show at 11 and her cut ins for cnn at 12pm so we would just eat breakfast at 10 and sex after our work outs at the Harbor Island Health spa. Oh yeah I have the recipt for the club Gayle. They sent me a copy and funds came out of your account dumbass. I almost forgot,the only reason Gayle got tint on her windows of her Mercedes is because she couldn’t keep my penis out of her mouth,do you need that receipt too? I have about 40 hotel bills where we stayed and well well there not in my name but once again dumbass you made calls nanny from the hotels and they seen you at some. Do you remember when we stayed at the Don in st.pete and drank and rode jet skis? Yeah I checked the hotel was in your dads name,yeah the guy you said was gay. The Hyatt was in your name. The place on the causeway where you told them your house was getting fumigated and we only needed it for an afternoon. Yeah the place where we smoked pot and drank wine. The place where you where doggie style, hands on the window over looking the bay. Doggie style seems to be your favorite like at the Don when we where on the balcony. I drove by the Hyatt the other day and just for your information, you cant see up there. Gayle sex in the tanning bed on howard,sex in star bucks bathroom on Howard, Gayle sex in the church(>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)on swann, Gayle sex on your dads property in Brandon(your grandmothers house)Gayle sex in your moms house on Davis Island. Yeah we would sneak though a side door of the house and have sex in your old room. The same house you took the air conditioner from that your husband asked you about. The one we where going to put in our apartment in ybor city. Do you remember that place? The one the guy never finished. The place we would go to and just fµck and get so sweaty. Man when I think about it we had sex so much, I guess you needed it since you said Forest your husband was awful in bed. You can tell him the truth now about the 27inch color TV you gave me and not to a channel 8 employee that moved to Atlanta. It still works great by the way. And the best place of all Gayle where we had sex. Your house, in your kid’s room, in you and your husband’s bed. Remember when you would tell me not to go on the left side (if you where standing in front of the bed) because fat ass sleep there. What about in the tree house where that Tampa bay metro magazine took pictures of you and how they said what a solid woman you where. If I was your husband id see if the kids you have where even his. How about the time when we where doing it by the pool pump and the people on the south side of your house (Albany and Bay Shore) where fighting? So I understand what I was, your sex toy. And I guess you would have been the sugar mama wonder if I was the first guy you did this with. Hey Gayle do you know what an ass you look like in the public eye? Everyone knows. The way you acted the tight little adiddas outfits id put you in everything adds up. Speaking of adidas, how about the times we went to the adiddas outlet in Orlando where we got busted because my girlfriend’s friend was working there and my girlfriend called me? Its same place where we got those BeBe outfits you where to work. Rule number one guys! When you get head from Tampa to Orlando always adjust the air conditioner vents down on there face, so they don’t get hot. Gayle lets not talk about how much of a slut you are because everyone knows by now. Let’s talk about how you trash people all the time. First we will start with channel 8 employees. Byron Brown if you get a copy of this she said you where stupid *brothers* as well as Jennifer Hill and how she hated working with blacks.Hey Gayle AOL instant mess they record those messages. So if you’re feeling like shit now well just think about how you fucked me over.Oh what else, Bob Hite being a drunk. Gayle Sierens, Fµ©king 44% of the 1984 Bucanners, Bill Ratliff trying to rap you one time and you didn’t say anything because of your career,Nerissa Prest being fat, the fags in booths(the same ones you brought to my job the night I was dancing),and something about a guy with a little dick that drives a corvette there. You said he would hook you up with the daytime show that Debra Schrills has if you would sleep with him. Hey I think Debra Schrills is in really good shape now, is she single? Hey do you still copy stories from other stations? Think I forgot about a lot of this stuff? Nope.

Hey Gayle are you still waiting on L.ron Hubbard? One day Gayle called me and said the workout was going to be later because Mr.Hubbard was coming to her house, shi† I told her I wanted to come. She was like ok and asked me why I wanted to come, haha I said hes dead and if he was coming I would call Jesus up and we would protest out front. Gayle did you think you had Bubba the Love Sponge and Dan Deocco duked into the bullshit when you told him that Tuesday night at the Coliseum I was your personal trainer? They knew. You made yourself look like a slut.Oh by the way the work he did on your face doesn’t look so good. You should get him to fill in that dent with concret. Remember Ive seen you without makeup.Hey what was the bill on the lunches we would eat all the time at the harbor Island health and spa. God I almost forgot about the time we had sex in the pool that night when it was raining at the spa. I could right a book or a movie for TV with all the things Ive been though with you. Kinda like when you where going to introduce me to Suzan (sic) Lucci, because I told you I had a fantasy about her. Now what about the bullshit with you telling channel 8 to stick there job up there ass when we made fitness videos that your brother (the big wig at Home Shoppping Network) was going to push on HSN so we could make money. Or making videos for CNN to look at so when you left your husband and we moved to Atlanta with your kids and dam you for trying to make me hangout with your kids. You had me fooled Gayle, with your scam. Oh do you still want to take your husband deep sea fishing and push him in. Remember that? See Gayle if you would have just been a woman and told your husband it was over we might have been something but no you wanted him to give you the 200Gs for the down payment on your house back if you broke up and the money for the properties and family business to go to your children and I almost forgot the 401k your husband had to pay back because he lost his ass in a deal at work. As you know Gayle he paid it back with a loan he took out at the bank. Remember how we found out? When we went to Brandon Ford, when you where going to get a 99 expedition for me and a 2002 for you. The next day at the bank.Yeah I remember. How about the crazy calls you let me listen to from John Pulse. All I have to say is your fucked up Gayle. Let’s talk about the time we where at the harbor island health and spa when the X-mayor Dick Greco came in and you where like, shit watch this shady fµck put his hand on my ass some how. Well yes he did and it went down like this. Kiss on the cheek and hand around the waist and sliding down. He was like, wow your doing a good job and I said,Imp doing more than that Dick. And speaking of X,the night we meet John Winter down In ybor and he told me you told him about me being in trouble with the law back in the day and I guess it was all cool because he tried to give me some XTC.Now what about Judge Walter R. Heinrich,when you introduced me to him and asked me if I thought he remembered me? Or what you called your bull dike friend at the sheriff office that can shoot better than any man. You try to make it seem like your so innocent and that’s the farthest from the truth. You even gave me money for my probation one time and you say you didn’t know. You know Gayle we both know why you filed that temporary injunction against me, to save your ass. You never said you where going to file something in the court and did you know its public record, the shit the big lie you said. hats funny when I told your cheating on her husband to ass friend Ronda that I was shocked when your good old boy Joe Grecco came to my job with 2 other officers and made a seen. He knew half the truth Dumbass but even though he knew you where cheating he still showed his ass to court. Does he know about you calling me from other numbers and telling me to say this and that to save your ass, well does he? He does now. Do you think any of the employees at the palmacia saw you bring me food? Take in mind Gayle I have ALL my phone records. It’s easy to show. Now lets get back to Ronda and our night in Orlando when she left with some guy and we drove her mini van(we did have sex in it before we left) back to another hotel, That you told your nanny you lost your key so you got another room, wait ,wait another room ?why at another hotel? When Gayle Guyardo gets drunk she’s a wild woman. Hey did you think that Lisa Nelson and her husband caught on when we just bumped into each other at the blue martini? I was surprised when your friend Ronda laid everything out to me about what was going on and even more surprised when Detective Joe Grecco told me not to go to the temp. injunction hearing. Well as you know Gayle I went and dam if your attorney didn’t drop this non-sense. She gave up so easy but I guess she had NO choice. You know I didn’t even get to show her everything I had. Now that time has gone by Gayle and good advice from people that you may think are your friends and aren’t. ive keep on digging and damn if I didn’t find more shit that isn’t good for you. It’s so messed up that I was fired from my job a week after you had the police bring the bullshit temp.injunction to me. And its also messed up that we know who pushed me being fired. They told me they had to let me go after almost 2 years because of my record which didn’t make sense because on my application I checked yes I have been convicted of a felony and they knew. Bad timing or your lies? What do you think a jury would think? Gayle because of you I loss my job in the best place I could have been training and you have screwed up my life. I almost forgot thanks for having your boy Joe Grecco tell my girlfriend that we where having an affair. Gayle I got you and you have to pay for what you did….."

Not only she's a whore, she's an opportunist. Can you imagine this piece of tripe spewing not only by account but anchoring the news as well. What a disgrace.

Guest zelenneyibrestas58

Hey Gayle are you still waiting on L.ron Hubbard? One day Gayle called me and said the workout was going to be later because Mr.Hubbard was coming to her house, shi† I told her I wanted to come. She was like ok and asked me why I wanted to come, haha I said hes dead and if he was coming I would call Jesus up and we would protest out front. G

LOL Scientology

Holy shit....I heard about the personal trainer letter but never saw it. That's GOLD.

It's amazing how she managed to get out of that, just amazing. It must be nice to have connections.

Could there FINALLY be enough to get the bitch booted????????? like right in the, well you know....

Remember, it's not who you know its who you ------so I hear

I wonder if her husband is aware of this “event”, who knows.

Anyways, I found this letter today, but been under the radar since ’03, so are the talent from WFLA listed still there:

John Winter

Byron Brown

Jennifer Hill

Bob Hite

Gayle Sierens

Bill Ratliff

Nerissa Prest

Debra Schrills

L.ron Hubbard (Just kidding!) :rolleyes:

Gayle was on The MJ Morning Show this morning and defended herself saying how sick she really was and admitted to have had a cocktail or two in past years before the parade telecast but denied drinking Saturday and saying she took two prescription strength Motrin that morning. She sounded pretty inebriated to me.

She can say it was Flu all she want, But she was just drunk she was Paula Abdul Drunk.

I got to put a little fault to WFLA for letting her go on in that condition. Someone with the crew should pulled her aside and said "Gayle, I don't think you should be On-Air Today."

Which got me thinking? There must be A lot of people at WFLA must hate her with a passion to let her go on-air and make an ass of herself like that.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...Gayle Guyardo at the gasparilla parade!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ_jcf2Kp34

Lordy...I can practically see the martini glass in her hand as she sloshes the Cosmospolitan all over her script.

Maybe she had taken a couple of prescription-strength Motrin's...with a Bloody Mary chaser!

Archived