KMOV Screenshots

kjohnson

It's very obvious it's the same graphics that WCNC, KING 5 & KREM 2 is using. The only difference is the colors that KMOV uses which is highly appropriate along with their nice new set they have now.

I'm still questioning which new music package they switched to.

I'll do it. You have any idea how to convert MediaCenter dvr-ms files to a format that makes it uploadable?

When I record stuff onto my Media Center and then try to upload it to YouTube, I use Windows Movie Maker and edit that way. It makes it easier to use since I can cut out the extra junk. So try Windows Movie Maker (if you have it).

When I record stuff onto my Media Center and then try to upload it to YouTube' date=' I use Windows Movie Maker and edit that way. It makes it easier to use since I can cut out the extra junk. So try Windows Movie Maker (if you have it).[/quote']

Same here, so this would likely be a pretty good option.

I'm not typically a fan of Belo stations, but I'll certainly say I do like that set.

The logo is alright, too. Reminds me strongly of KOMO's logo from 1987-2000.

That video is still on the way (I'm taking 4 classes at university, and was sick to boot), so I'm running a little behind myself.

KOMO's logo was an exact square. KMOV's "modern" tv set logo came into use around 2001. The older logo looked very much less like KOMO's. However, the "4" are very close. I'm not entirely sure what typeface it is.

Archived