Election Commericals

thelilddude

Anyone else but me happy today is the last day we will see political ads for hopefully a couple months and local TV stations will be switching back to normals ad. (This is more directed for those of you in states that are holding some sort of Primary Election today)

You think for an important state like Missouri we would see some nasty campaign ads or that they would be played continuously it would seem but that wasn't the case this time. In fact the Senate race in 2006 had some really nasty ads that were played ad-nasueum and was so thankful when the election.

Just wait until the general election, there will be some good ads then. :puke:

Obama has had ads running on stations here since last week (Virginia's primary is the 12th of this month). I doubt anyone will run ads before the NC primary (May 6th), because the NC audience of this DMA is much smaller and I doubt any of them will run ads on WSKY.

What i hate is that here in Chicago all the stations during their news, broadcast every political ad, not once.. sometimes twice!! And its the whole commercial break that is nothing but political ads. If you think this will be the end.. it wont. They will end for a little bit.. but come end of October and November they will be back!

Archived