NY Governor Eliot Spitzer prostitution scandal

johnnya2k6

Let this be a message to you, Kwame............In the words of Bill Goldberg....You're Next.

BTW: For those that don't know, Kwame Kilpatrick is the mayor of Detroit, he's been under fire to resign over an affair with a top aide and squandering city funds for lavish events.

My GOD will they let the poor 22 year-old call girl ALONE!!!???

Who CARES about her personal life...Spitzer wasn't in love with her! It's not like Monica Lewinski who knew who she was fucking and had no doubt about his home life and daughter. Now they are interviewing people she went to elementary school with-SPARE ME!!! Shame on every local station, the national news and the local papers for focusing on her! Again:

WHO CARES?!?!?!?

My GOD will they let the poor 22 year-old call girl ALONE!!!???

Who CARES about her personal life...Spitzer wasn't in love with her! It's not like Monica Lewinski who knew who she was fucking and had no doubt about his home life and daughter. Now they are interviewing people she went to elementary school with-SPARE ME!!! Shame on every local station, the national news and the local papers for focusing on her! Again:

WHO CARES?!?!?!?

Yeah, but she's real excited about the attention from what I hear.

Leave it to the NY Post to "expose" this girl. Only they would truly care who the girl is. She's not really important at all in this situation. But I must say, not a bad choice.

I believe it was actually the Times that broke the news about "Kristen." This paper has been leading the way with Spitzer news this week!

Archived