New Features

The upgrade is complete! Here are some of the new features that are available:

Social Groups

You can now create your own groups, complete with own message board and gallery.

Albums

Here you can upload screenshots or other small, tasteful images. The administration reserves the right to remove images it finds distasteful.

Thread Tags

This allows you to "tag" an post with one or more keywords. For example, a post about "WXXX-TV" could be taged "WXXX", to group it with the rest of the posts about "WXXX".

Customized Profile Pages (Disabled at the moment)This is a new feature that we will be enabling soon, this allows you to customize the colors and background of your profile page.

Updated Profile Pages

You may also notice that the profile pages have been revamped, and now allow you to leave comments to just that user.

A few other changes were made, along with a few on the backend that you won't see.

If you see something that doesn't seem to be working right, PM or email me. You can also reply to this thread.

Just a quick question about the Albums feature - I posted a couple of pics a few days ago and I can't use them anywhere because they're still waiting on Moderator Approval - how long does that take?

Just a quick question about the Albums feature - I posted a couple of pics a few days ago and I can't use them anywhere because they're still waiting on Moderator Approval - how long does that take?

It's not supposed to take any time, as moderation has been turned off...

:bang:

Archived