Bad Logos...

ctmajka

Wonders never cease! WLUC finally has a new logo! Their new graphics aren't that bad either.

http://www.wluctv6.com/news/video.aspx?id=189214

Looks better than some graphics I've seen in large markets!

Jesus christ, who died in the art department and promoted a qualified person?

I wonder if they still re broadcast their Friday 11pm news on Saturday am?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about the old logo from WATM-TV ABC 23 in Johnstown/Altoona, PA from a few years ago...

Watm_old.jpg

That was when they produced their own newscast. Now, WJAC 6-NBC simulcasts their 11PM news on ABC 23.

Here is their current logo....

Abc23%2807logo%29.jpg

And how about this one from WSEE-TV in Erie, PA.....

Wsee-eyelogo.jpg

All I can say is wow!

150px-Wgtu_dt2_2008.png

They WERE just Northern Michigan's CW, but TIMES NEW ROMAN? Geese guys.

lol! I think you mean, "Geez, guys." But I agree. Times New Roman should not have been used for the channel number. Nor should Arial. They look great on a document, but when used on a television logo, it's crème de la crap.

lol! I think you mean' date=' "Geez, guys." But I agree. Times New Roman should not have been used for the channel number. Nor should Arial. They look great on a document, but when used on a television logo, it's crème de la crap.[/quote']

this comes from the same people behind ABC 29&8

• 2 weeks later...
TWC_Sports_32_Logo.png

Here's the logo for Time Warner's local sports channel here in Milwaukee. The logo's not too bad, except for how they use the logo on the mic flags...

0929_H17M18_CH32_2.jpg

I have to disagree. That's not a very good logo (maybe about 30 years ago...)

That logo is fine but not very fine. Also, it reminds me of WCYB's early 1980s logo. I did see the vintage WCYB logo on a TV Guide website.

It looks like KPHO will be receiving graphics from Hothaus Creative. It could be the WZVN package or a custom package made for KPHO.

Archived