Which Newscast Do You Watch - Primetime or Major Network (5pm, 6pm and 11 or 10pm)?

newswatch

Which Newscast Do You Watch - Primetime or Major Network (5pm, 6pm and 11 or 10pm)?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which Newscast Do You Watch - Primetime or Major Network (5pm, 6pm and 11 or 10pm)?

• News at 5pm, 6pm and 11pm (i.e. New York and LA) or 10pm (i.e. Denver and Chicago)
    • Primetime News at 10pm (i.e. New York and LA) or 9pm (i.e. Denver and Chicago)

Which local newscast do you love to watch?

News on the major network affiliates (ABC, CBS or NBC) at 5pm and 6pm, and 11pm (if you live in New York or LA) or 10pm (if you live in Chicago, Dallas or Denver)

Primetime newscast on FOX, CW or MyNetworkTV affiliates at 10pm (Boston, New York, LA and Seattle) or 9pm (Dallas, Denver, Chicago and Nashville).

Which newscast do you love to watch, and why?

I like the "big 3" network affiliate newscasts, the primetime newscasts are just so tabloid in most cases.

Except for WGN News @ 9. It's like the 5, 6, 11pm newscasts less tabloid. And not to mention KTVU's Newscasts.

Here in SoFLA, WSVN is the King of Tabloid Journalism

I watch the news early at 4PM on WLNE and WHDH. Then at 5PM WHDH & WBZ. At 6PM I mostly stay on WHDH but I flip on WBZ and WLNE sometimes. 10PM I watch WLVI (produced by WHDH), I despise WFXT, and I don't like WNAC. At 11PM (I am rarely up but same applies as 6PM.)

Archived