Heather Nauert to Good Day NY

Geoffrey

The talent sharing and revolving door of on air talent continues. This is not a good sign for Karen Hepp. Where will she go? And what does this mean for Rosanna? If Heather starts bringing in the numbers early she could take on a more prominent role.

The talent sharing and revolving door of on air talent continues. This is not a good sign for Karen Hepp. Where will she go? And what does this mean for Rosanna? If Heather starts bringing in the numbers early she could take on a more prominent role.

That probably was the plan to begin with. Use the ratings as an excuse to get rid of her.

You think the plan is to get rid of Rosanna?

It that is true, thats an INSANE move.

True that! Rosanna IS New York! Its not everyday that you can find a hometown girl to deliver the news with a little personality. If Fox 5 gets rid of her, I will never watch them. They are almost unwatchable already.

But, I do have to say, I think somedays that Rosanna fits better on GDNY. Some nights, she would be so perky while delivering a horrible story!

Looks like Karen Hepp has taken the Linda Schmidt route: from evening anchor to daytime anchor to reporter. Poor thing.

What newscasts did Linda Schmidt anchor and when did she stop anchoring? I had read that she anchored in the past, but I wasn't sure what newscasts she did. She is one of the best reporters at Fox 5.

What newscasts did Linda Schmidt anchor and when did she stop anchoring? I had read that she anchored in the past, but I wasn't sure what newscasts she did. She is one of the best reporters at Fox 5.

She was a weekend anchor. When the 5pm newscast was launch she was the anchor along with John Roland. I believe she stop anchoring in 2004.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Karen Hepp was much smoother than Heather Nauert. Heather is trying very hard but she seems to be smiling way too much. I know management is trying to find the magic, but Karen and Reid worked pretty good together. They really clicked. Reid doesn't seem to have warmed up to Heather.

I think Karen would be a good match with Ernie on the evening news at Fox. Dari is ok, but Karen has so much more style in all areas including dress, looks and personality. I really don't think they are in the same league.

What about Karen Hepp matched up with Liz Cho? Every guy in NY would be tuned in.

Archived