WORST newscast ever...

swillh2k2

[yt]XyvFiGSPxRY[/yt]

Looks like they pulled out all the stops for their inauguration coverage--Wes can hardly contain his joy over the events.

I wonder sometimes if this guy ever tried to send a demo tape to a station in Twin Falls?

[yt]XyvFiGSPxRY[/yt]

Looks like they pulled out all the stops for their inauguration coverage--Wes can hardly contain his joy over the events.

That ain't Times Square. :rolleyes:

Are these guys trying out for a vacancy for MSNBC? If so, one of them should have worked in a "tingling feeling" reference.

One of my local stations (WJAC-TV in Johnstown, PA) lost power today due to a wind storm and so they are operating on emergency power and back-up lights. The prompter is not working and they don't have any graphics (except for the weather graphics), but they are able to air live reports. I must say, however, that WJAC's newscast with no power is still better than WSVI's newscast.

Archived