WORST newscast ever...

swillh2k2

That ain't Times Square. :)

Are these guys trying out for a vacancy for MSNBC? If so, one of them should have worked in a "tingling feeling" reference.

I just realized that the background layer in that open is the Mac OS X "Flurry" screensaver.

• 2 months later...
V.I. News reminds me of what my campus newscast used to look like...only worse. Oh, and our content was (and still is) better.

I couldn't agree more. At least college reporters try to act professional. These VI folks look like kids pretending to be newscasters. I bet people over there miss WBNB.

Okay, I'll bite....not to hard, though.

VI News' graphics makes me want to throw up. I mean, the bottom circle of the 8 is being used to house the ABC logo and the colors.....OMG! But I can't knock the college reporters. I am with kjohnson and JimmySand9 on this one.

• 3 weeks later...
Wes Small's report on a Jellyfish is hilarious.

Have you been stung by a Portuguese Man-of-War? They're quite common in Hawaii, and the sting can be pretty painful. Great to see them attempting to do some form of public awareness, but this report doesn't do anyone any justice.

I bet people over there miss WBNB.

Yeah, WBNB used to put out a high-quality newscast for the Virgin Islands. Too bad Hurricane Hugo knocked it off the air permanently, and their tape library destroyed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived