Where's Christina Park?

IceManNYR

Greg Kelly is on tonight.

Seems odd they would use an am show anchor at 10pm.

I would have thought they would do the sweeps thing and have Ernie on tonight.

Actually anyone would be better then Greg Kelly.

I still don't get why they hired him. He's just not an AM show guy.

I think Ernie is the best anchor in all of NY. Dari is ok but is not in the same league as Rosanne. I wonder why Fox did not go for someone more established? I think Karen Hepp would have really fit nice with Ernie, but then what do I know. I'm only a viewer and from what I can tell, viewers opinions don't count for too much.

Park was reporting tonight.

I noticed Toni Senecal's bio is gone and Anne Craig has been doing the Entertainment segments on GDNY and American Idol Segments this week FOX5 News at 10.

Julie Chang still has a bio so I guess she's just off this week.

Toni Yates?

Not Toni Yates, Toni Senecal. She worked at WPIX for 10 years before becoming the entertainment reporter at WNYW.

Toni Yates has been working as WABC's New Jersey reporter since 2005.

Not Toni Yates, Toni Senecal. She worked at WPIX for 10 years before becoming the entertainment reporter at WNYW.

Toni Yates has been working as WABC's New Jersey reporter since 2005.

Oh ok, I knew she was in the area, I remember traveling with her when she went out to do stories when I was a intern in 1997 for WPHL-TV

Archived