WKBN new graphics

Guest cfif

yeah....John Christopher Burns visited WKBN before he did their graphics and was inspired by that classic logo....

logo inspiration.

Looks like it's a slight modification of the KOIN Local 6 graphics. Looks pretty good for the Youngstown market (though that's not saying much).

Looks like it's a slight modification of the KOIN Local 6 graphics. Looks pretty good for the Youngstown market (though that's not saying much).

Yep, that was noted:

they got the jcbD KOIN pack....I'm a big fan of the logo. It's retro without being hokey, if that makes sense.

• 3 weeks later...

I went on Burns's website and examined the graphics. It is a nice look (I've always admired JCB's understated, modest design), but I like his recent work for KOIN better (mainly based on the colors and choice of typeface; KOIN uses Gotham more, and I can't tell what WKBN/WYFX is using).

Archived