NYC Station Poll - Which Are Your Favorites?

Vlad

Which station(s) do you frequently watch?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which station(s) do you frequently watch?

• WCBS-TV / CBS 2
    • WNBC-TV / NBC 4
    • WNYW-TV / FOX 5
    • WABC-TV / ABC 7
    • WWOR-TV / MY 9
    • WPIX-TV / PIX 11
    • WXTV-TV / UNIVISION 41 (Spanish)
    • WNJU-TV / TELEMUNDO 47 (Spanish)

Its been a long time since I did this poll, and since we have some new regulars here on this forum and in this market, I figured why not re-ask this again, lol.

The previous poll focused soley on the newcasts, but this time, the poll now focuses on the actual station and its programming (including the newscasts). So don't vote based on the station's newscasts only, but vote based on your overall view of the station and the programming it offers.

Remember, this poll is not only devoted to the newscasts, but to the overall programming including the newscasts, so don't base your votes on the newscasts only. You can vote more than once on this if you have another station that you watch, some may watch all of the stations, some may watch only 1 so it's all up to you. The vote is a public vote so people can see what you voted for, not that it really matters anyway...

I voted for WABC and WNYW because those stations have some good programming, Lost, Life on Mars, Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Regis and Kelly, Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune are my favorites on Channel 7 I grew up with a lot of those shows, so they are among my favorites and of course, I do watch Eyewitness News more than any other newscast, and my TV always wakes up to GMA and EWN This Morning, lol. On FOX 5 my favorites are of course American Idol and Hell's Kitchen along with Terminator Sarah Conner Chronicles, House, Lie To Me is also a new favorite of mine, along with Simpsons, and Family Guy.

Archived