Archbishop Installation

wabceyewitness

WABC used the "Live" set today for the studio coverage with Bill & Liz...interesting set up. They were, by the way, not really starting coverage at Noon. They did indeed have live reports on the Noon news, but special coverage didn't begin until 1:30 p.m., along with the rest of the local stations.

Yeah, they aired WWTBAM. All the coverage was pretty good, I think WCBS had the best presentation.

I agree; presentation-wise, WCBS looked great from what I saw. I liked their special opening, too. It was fake, somber church organ-like music; instead it was uplifting and celebratory, which is what the mood is supposed to be like at an event like this.

I love how pretty much every station made special graphics, except for WABC. They could have made a little effort...even WPIX had special graphics.

I would like to see special WABC graphics, too..... but we all know how great they are at in-house graphics!

Archived