KGO's New Look

Vlad

Well the new graphics have debut at KGO, over three weeks ago, I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned here in the forums, I guess the Bay Area doesn't have as many TV News fans as the rest of the markets, lol. Anyway what do you think? Since KGO is in California, I figured I'd post it here...

[yt]ekYKpct_d6M[/yt]

It definitely is Giant Octopus as the opening Circle 7 Animation is just like WABC's animation, and also has very similar elements to WABC.. The Circle 7 logo, is also now very similar to KABC too with the ABC ball on the lower hand side of the Circle 7. It is also just as large as KABC's Circle 7 as well. Some elements (very few) look like WLS's Hothaus in a very minuscule way... I guess its because of the bug that they use, that has the orange wave and glow to it. WLS's bug is very similar too. Either way its kinda a good new refreshed look for them. Better than the plain look they had before, the newscast is still a bit "bland", I guess it doesn't have all of the fluff and hype like their sister down south does, I guess Northern California or "NorCal" is not as hip as SoCal, haha. KGO always gets right to the point (hard news) with their stories as opposed to KABC...

Here is WABC's Open for a comparison:

[YT]lgI4J5h7RMg[/YT]

Archived