Mike Jerrick coming back to WTXF

Guest cfif

http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/content_display/news/local-broadcast/e3i6ed09ac938a47e427228811c2bd2d5dd

Good Day Philadelphia, the all-local morning program on WTXF, Fox Television's owned-and-operated station will expand to five hours. Beginning Sept. 7, the program will air 5 to 10 a.m.

In addition, the station also announced Monday (July 27) that Mike Jerrick would return to the program this week, anchoring alongside Sheinelle Jones from 7 to 9 a.m.

Jerrick originally served as co-anchor of Good Day Philadelphia from 1999 to 2002. He was most recently co-host of Twentieth Televison's The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet, which aired on Fox O & Os. He also served as co-host of Fox News Channel's DaySide and was a recurring guest co-anchor for the Good Day New York on WNYW, Fox's flagship in New York.

I was watching Good Day this morning and it was funny how they had Mike Jerrick in "New York" and Sheinelle Jones was telling him to come to Philly. So he tried to get out of the little graphics box and the Good Day Philadelphia open went on. I'm guessing today was his first day back. Lol. Maybe with Mike Jerrick back to Good Day it would mean that John Anderson would become their new sports director? Just a thought out there. I didn't really watch Good Day Philadelphia when Mike Jerrick was here in Philly but based on what I saw today, the newscast seems much more loose with him. Maybe that's just because it's his first day back.

Archived