Comment about Dari Alexander

NYNews

I watch "Glee" on WNYW and during the commercial breaks, a preview of the 10pm news came on with Dari and Ernie. Watching the previews every week has annoyed me to the point where I feel there's a need for a thread about it.

Dari's on air delivery is horrible. In the previews, she looks like she's dead and doesn't seem to care. This is also true during the 10pm broadcasts as well. I mean put some freakin' energy into it, you're on LIVE TV! Coupled with her deer in the headlight stares and slowness in reading the prompter, I'm surprised she made it to the #1 market, even if it is WNYW. She needs to go. I never understood why WNYW never promoted Linda Schmidt?

i think dari alexander is boring as well as a fox5news viewer i think fox5news should take roz abrams out of reterment and put her on with ernie. I think lew leone and diane doctor should hire roz .Werent they the ones who hire her at cbs2news before peter dunne and management took her off the air in 2006? i think roz will be a good replacement for dari and plus it would be a good comeback for roz as well and ratings will probaly go up as well.

You are right Dari is going down hill, her overall apperance her clothes , make up, shape, body and attitude is weak and unappealing. Linda Schmidt is definatly the answer, She is a Cougar/ MILF and is smart and looks great.

Archived