WRC-TV Broadcasting from a Temp Set

squiggy

A picture of their temp set is attached. It is cropped from their 4:3 SD snow closings screen, so those are not blue HD sidebars that you see on the left and right. They have had the temporary set for a few years from what I've seen. They mainly use it when they have a panel of people answering phones (which are usually on the desk), like recently a charity (I think it was the Red Cross, I might be wrong) used it for getting aid from area viewers for Haiti.

4wrctempset.jpg.0a79198695c10025e3714d54f6e924a8.jpg

t is cropped from their 4:3 SD snow closings screen, so those are not blue HD sidebars that you see on the left and right.

It was rough watching them when they were in wall-to-wall coverage of the storm(s). Everyone else had glorious, glorious information scrolling everywhere while 4 had a their crappy 4:3 set squeezed down to pretty much nothing while they put up the ticket and useless sidebars. However, I think they saw the biggest increase in viewers during storm coverage, did they not?

Archived