News: "NBC To Serve Up 13 New Shows This Fall"

WWSBfan

The new comedies include "Outsourced," "Love Bites," "Perfect Couples," "Friends With Benefits" and "The Paul Reiser Show."

The new dramas: "The Cape," "Harry's Law," "Outlaw," "Undercovers," "The Event," "Chase" and "Law & Order: Los Angeles."

Here's the link below... it aslo has the new line-up schedule.

http://www.tvnewscheck.com/articles/2010/05/16/daily.1/

Sure, but can you give them credit for trying to get back on track in terms of scripted programming? Last year with Leno at 10pm x 5 was garbage. The schedule to me looks good enough to pull 3rd next fall. Although I will say looking over the ratings overnight from May 17 from TVNewsCheck:

1. FOX 3.6

1-T. CBS 3.6

3. ABC 3.2

4. NBC 1.8

5. UNI 1.7

6. CW 1.0

NBC .1 ahead of UNIVISION and .8 ahead of the CW, part of me thinks NBC might fall 6th, then we're really talking about how bad NBC is, let alone 4th. You know what forget comcast, i think the government should take over NBC for all I care. LOL :)

Archived