KCPQ adopts graphics similar to KTLA

WGN9fan

Remember KTLA's new graphics debut in October? Well, Q13 Fox has graphics similar to those now. This time, the graphics are a blue/green scheme. I'm gonna take a wild guess that these graphics will be the new Tribune mandate and will air on all of its affiliates, including the flagship WGN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HDn--AbAiI

I'm gonna take a wild guess that these graphics will be the new Tribune mandate and will air on all of its affiliates, including the flagship WGN.

That is a possibility, but this isn't the first time Tribune has done this. KTXL adopted

with a different color scheme about two years after KWGN commissioned the package.

Q13 has been using these graphics for a couple of months now. I like them, I think that they are a nice upgrade over their previous ones. While I usually am not a fan of green anything I like how it is used in Q13's graphics. One thing I would change however is the music. I can't say that I like the cuts of The One & Only that they are using now.

KSWB should get the Q13 look. the bootleg FOX O&O that KSWB and KTXL use is getting old. either get the Real O&O look like its sister station FOX Connecticut and the rest of the FOX O&O's currently use or upgrade to the 1st Generation O&O look that its other sister station WPMT still uses.

Archived