LATEST RUMORS: John Roberts leaving "American Morning" & Tony Harris leaving CNN!!

jtgh922

According to the NY Post, John Roberts is leaving American Morning but staying with CNN. He will reportedly move to Atlanta to become a National Correspondent. Tony Harris is leaving CNN. No word on where he may end up or who may replace him.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/john_roberts_to_leave_american_morning_eRr5dGajBpAqmJeWacghmK

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NewsHound
According to the NY Post, John Roberts is leaving American Morning but staying with CNN. He will reportedly move to Atlanta to become a National Correspondent. Tony Harris is leaving CNN. No word on where he may end up or who may replace him.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/john_roberts_to_leave_american_morning_eRr5dGajBpAqmJeWacghmK

Maybe Tony Harris should go back to CBS Atlanta.

Well since you asked, Jero23.

this has always irks me about It seems he is yelling the news to you then boots his opinion in to boots

I want to hear the news, not what you think about it, Tony. I really could careless.

I really just gave you the short version of it. Let's just keep it that way.

Well since you asked, Jero23.

this has always irks me about It seems he is yelling the news to you then boots his opinion in to boots

I want to hear the news, not what you think about it, Tony. I really could careless.

I really just gave you the short version of it. Let's just keep it that way.

LMAO, I just wanted to know. You know he used to be radio personality in Baltimore (prior to the corporate, politically correct version of radio). He's an old school personality, so it's kind of like a daily routine for him to give his personal input on everything. Also CNN has lax on their on-air journalist to give their opinions, but I understand what you mean. I think Tony has a high strung personality.

Archived