KABC New Graphics?

socalnewsguy

• 2 weeks later...

]I have been waiting since January 2010 for them to launch this full package, but they have only use the new full screens and L3s during and at the end of certain promos and teasers. But their most recent image campaign has this look. I saw these while they were still in the concept phase and that really nice blue was actually a light periwinkle.

Ironically when I designed the graphics for my own news videos, they came out looking exactly like the L3s you see at 00:33, mine just extend out to the left a little bit more... now I have to rethink my own image. :(

I don't know about these, it kinda reminds me of they're similar early 2000s look. The orange and black look that the ABC O&Os had in the early 2000s. Nice to see that they brought it back, but it doesnt' blow me away. They do look cleaner and better though than WABC's.

• 1 month later...

Archived