FOX5 News 40 Years at 10pm

IceManNYR

Some of the commercials i've see are kind of lame. There's one with Alex Rodriguez of the NY Yankees, and he seemed like he could of care less about WNYW. 40 years is impressive, but c'mon, the quality of their 10pm newscast is pathetic. Who cares about FOX programming. 24 and American Idol is so important to them that they have to be mentioned on every newscast. Its good to know that WPIX is moving up in the ratings, it's in second, but thats better than 3rd, which they were in a while back. WPIX has the best coverage at 10pm and they deserve to be #1 at that hour.

There will be a series of special reports next week on WNYW and a reunion party at Fresco by Scotto.

Gee, I hope someone at WNYW has enough pull to get a few tables, preferably pushed together and not too close to the door.

Is WNYW still branding Rosanna and Ernie as the best news team in NY? They should get sued for false advertising. When i think of those two, they are at the bottom of my list. They don't even have chemistry. From the times i watched i've noticed how Rosanna finds something bad to say about Ernie, and i don't think she's joking.

The stuff they got on their website is cool. I had no idea Bill Jorgenson was still alive. If you watch Nick Gregory's report, I was surprised that they also did an interview with Len Cannon about the history of the Ten O'clock News.

Archived