At Times We Must "Hide The Tardiness" To Avoid Getting Fired

Vlad

TVNT Member, Ryan Brought This Up In The "Bartelstein Fired" Thread:

Quote from: Ryan on March 14, 2007, 01:11:06 AM

It's kind of funny because just about a week or two ago at noon, reporter Nina Pineda said at the end of one of her stories that she was late to work because of the weather or problems with the trains (or something linked to what her report was on, I forget what the story was about), but she said that she brought in bagels for the entire office so that they wouldn't be upset about her being late. After the story, Bartelstein said something to the effect that he wished that he had thought of doing that in the past, and then he and Lori laughed.

Anyone else catch this?

Ryan although this topic with Steve Bartelstein getting fired is almost 4 days late, lol. I'm glad that you brought this up because tonight I happened to be "sifting" through my recorded WABC newscasts and then I see the part where Nina Pineda says she has brought in bagels because she was late, and it was after that I remembered reading your post about this exact same report. So the answer to your question is yes, I have miraculously recorded that snippet, lol. She was actually late for work because of a train that was delayed during a massive rain storm on Friday March 2 earlier this month, just a week before Bartelstein was fired. Here is the YouTube Video:

[yt=425,350]0aRwCrCiqQY[/yt]

I've also uploaded it to SBN 2.com as well so if you want you can download it from there:

http://www.sbn2.com/other/abc7late.wmv

-Vlad

Archived