CBS-2 At the Morning Set

civic110

Why was Mary and now Dana/Jim at the morning set for the 11pm news? Is the the transition to HD with a different set coming on the other side of the studio? I do hope they get rid of that blue skyline background. The darkened/black moving shot they have is awesome at 11pm. It really gives things a different pop.

Yeah, I'm kind of hoping that they see how successful and useful that screen is on the small set and now are implementing it into the large set. The black is definitely beautiful. And I think it could be a set modification because of it being March Madness and the airtimes thrown off. Also, has anyone seen the weather center used recently? I know it's right next to the 6/11 set, and I'm wondering if there is something going on with that too.

I wish they would stop adding that hideous blue tint to the background picture that you ususally see at noon and at 5pm. I don't understand why the picture can't be normal and just changed for sunrise/sunset/nighttime And yes the nighttime picture looks awesome but they can use different pictures.

Archived