WABC 7 Abuse!

SuitSnob

Damn! Phil Lipoff did the morning and 11pm news yesterday and the morning and 6 news today (so far...I am guessing he is on at 11 as well). My gosh...what a run of broadcasts-and in that claustrophobic newsroom to boot. And he still managed to look dapper and handsome and act perky and charming as usual.

Damn! Phil Lipoff did the morning and 11pm news yesterday and the morning and 6 news today (so far...I am guessing he is on at 11 as well). My gosh...what a run of broadcasts-and in that claustrophobic newsroom to boot. And he still managed to look dapper and handsome and act perky and charming as usual.

And to his credit, had four different ensembles - one for each broadcast. A man after my own heart!

And to his credit, had four different ensembles - one for each broadcast. A man after my own heart!

That did not go unnoticed by me...though I must say on Saturday he should have worn the tan suit he had on in the evening for the less-formal morning news and used the pinstripe he wore in the morning for the more-serious evening news. But when a guy looks that good, I can live with it.

What do you think about his change in tie knot Telly? :D

That did not go unnoticed by me...though I must say on Saturday he should have worn the tan suit he had on in the evening for the less-formal morning news and used the pinstripe he wore in the morning for the more-serious evening news. But when a guy looks that good, I can live with it.

What do you think about his change in tie knot Telly? :)

I'm much happier now that he's lost the spread collars and the too-fat tie knots. Knowing that someone at WABC reads this board - and this thread in particular, as evidenced by the "taming" of Jeff Smith - it's clear that your notes SuitSnob have gotten thru and people are listening. Good for you! Keep up the good work!!

Archived