Chris Wragge

Geoff150

Here's what I don't get:

He has done a TOTAL Fashion Ovehaul since leaving the sports desk and becoming an anchor and has become one of the best-dressed men on local news. All week at noon and 5 he looks perfect, then today when on the NATIONAL feed he backslides into old habits and wears a sport shirt with a curved collar that was not designed to accomodate a tie knot and barrel cuffs. Wouldn't you think he'd roll out his best clothing for the Early Show gig?

Guest Junk Junk

Here's what I don't get:

He has done a TOTAL Fashion Ovehaul since leaving the sports desk and becoming an anchor and has become one of the best-dressed men on local news. All week at noon and 5 he looks perfect, then today when on the NATIONAL feed he backslides into old habits and wears a sport shirt with a curved collar that was not designed to accomodate a tie knot and barrel cuffs. Wouldn't you think he'd roll out his best clothing for the Early Show gig?

Give him a break - it's the freakin' weekend, baby!

:D

No, it would be bad for CBS 2, as they are promoting a lot Chris & Kristine. I hope somebody else than Sean Hennesey gets the Noon/5PM slot, somebody like Brendan Keefe. And dump Kristine, she is itchy bitchy

Unfortunately, they didn't care about it when the dumped Mary and Roz.

Instead of bringing in Johnson, they should have brought in Ashleigh Banfield, formerly at MSNBC, now on Courtv. I thought she was a great anchor. Give Dana the noon/5pm slot and Banfield the 6/11pm.

Next week maybe he can be in a Speedo!!!

goodness, would some please censor this person! ::(

I said a Speedo, not naked! What are you, Mormon or something?

And as an aside...he did the 11pm news tonight and looked like crap! He had on a blazer and slacks, too informal for news reading and he had all of the buttons buttoned on the blazer-#1 No-No. We'll see if he can pull himself out of the Suit Dungeon for tomorrow's noon broadcast.

dude, you are way too funny.... but i thought the same thing, even though it was a sunday got to have on a suit, not slacks and a SC... but he didnt have all the buttons buttoned, just 3 of the 4, it was a 4 button sport coat... lets not confuse chris with those fashion retards at FOX. Also, at least he wasnt wearing jeans below... that's a look I love!!

Archived