John Disceplo's sports on CBS 2 HD!

qwertywcbs

I believe that John Discepelo is replacing Ducis on Weekends. He will do Friday/Saturday, while Ducis will do Sunday - Thursday.

No idea about Sam Ryan. Perhaps mornings?

I would perfer off of my TV, but she is horrible with her fake smile...but that's just my opinion..

Weekends are very big for sports. Any idea about Sports Sunday...John or Ducis? John did do Sports Extra for FOX5.

John was also lead sports guy at Fox 5. Ducis has won the Sports Sunday slot according to his bio which was updated a couple of weeks ago.

John Discepolo was on CBS 2 News this Morning. Maurice mentioned that John is now the new morning sports anchor.

Yeah I kinda assumed that was what was going to happen.. Sam and Ducis both kinda do what Reisha and John did at Fox 5... they split up the week and weekend.

John shouldn't complain though.. even though it is a downgrade from 10 pm to 5am, 1) he now has a job, and 2) he moved up (even if it is hard to tell) in the news market from the #4 to the #3 station.

Archived