NY News Talk Site

Harry Houdini

Does anyone know of another NY news talk forum? I used to go to a site that covered forums for all the major markets. When I changed computers, this site must have fell into a crack.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

HH

If you are talking about NYNEWSMEDIA, that website went down for undisclosed reasons. It had a mini forum that only dealt with the New York Market, there were also many media clips and files that the user would be able to download or stream, however it has been closed since 2005. I'm sure there are a few more websites out there, but I'm not sure.

No. It was a site that covered the whole country. It had forums for all the major TV markets, cable etc.

It's a shame I can't think of it. If we find it, people would flip. 8)

It was a major website, in fact more popular than this one alone, I forgot the name though. It did not only specialize in News that is presented on TV, I believe it also had reality shows, game shows, it had a lot more discussion forums. Its still out there, Like you the name doesn't cross my mind, lol. ;)

That's It! It's a very large website. They have more traffic in a couple of hours, than here in week. As a matter of fact, this site looks like a clone of it in some ways. It's a shame we can't think of it......yet. :;)

And I believe there was actually a link from this site to there, someone had posted a link but that was ages ago, I'm sure it'll be found eventually... ;) No offense to TVNEWSTALK though, lol. :D

It's close, but unless I'm missing it, it's not the one I used to go to. The one I went to had a news forum for each major market.

Either way, It's a great site and much more traffic than here.

Thanks! ;)

Archived