WCBS broadcasting from the newsroom

IceManNYR

I more excited to see their set than WABC. I think because there set will be something unexpected unlike WABC.

Me too. I'm here for the WCBS set. Can't wait. I wonder why they didn't use another set in the building though, instead of the temp set they are using now.

I'm really angry that The Early Show is moving from their street side studios to inside the Broadcast Center. Seriously? I wonder if they will keep the space at the GM Building.

I liked their current set, too. But I guess it's business and for ratings.

So I have a feeling they won't be going back to the fun morning show, with interviews, plaza concerts and cooking segments.

Either way, I'll still watch it, no matter what. But it is better to go back to the "fun morning show" format.

The former set is now being disassembled. Looks like they are working fast.

Is that the set for WCBS or Early? I was looking for at the desk and some of the set and thought it was the Early set.

I liked their current set, too. But I guess it's business and for ratings.

Either way, I'll still watch it, no matter what. But it is better to go back to the "fun morning show" format.

Is that the set for WCBS or Early? I was looking for at the desk and some of the set and thought it was the Early set.

It's the WCBS Set.

Total speculation and a good chance I might be wrong here but...

What if the new Early set and the new WCBS set are the same thing? I mean, there IS precedent here. Not saying it'll happen but with the timing...

I've heard of music standardization, set standardization and I've heard of graphic standardization. But I've never heard of desk standardization. Weird.

I wonder if that's next. KPIX was the first O&O to get a new set after the graphics standardization, and they got an FX Group set that's a ripoff of a Jack Morton set. It'll be interesting to see if WCBS gets a similar, if not the same set.

Archived