Anchor change at WBNS in Columbus

ColumbusNewsFan

WBNS-TV (Channel 10) has hired Chicago journalist Kristyn Hartman to replace news anchor Andrea Cambern' date=' who is leaving the station in May. [/quote']

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2012/02/17/kristyn-hartman-is-new-anchor-at-10tv.html

I need my Chicago TVNT Crew for Intel about her. Who is she and is she any good?

I like her. I wouldn't say she's a standout, but she does her job well. Most of her work in Chicago was reporting or morning anchoring, but she seemed very natural when she filled in in the evenings.

Kristyn was one of my favorite weekend anchors in the Chicago market. I wish CBS 2 would have placed her on weekdays mornings. Personally, she stands out to me. She is a natural anchor and also a great reporter. Wish her the best in Columbus.

Kristyn's best anchoring work/chemistry were the few times she filled in for Kate Sullivan on the 10PM news. The pairing of Rob Johnson and Kristyn Hartman was perfect and is really what should have been at CBS 2.. Came close too. Unfortunately, management (both station level and above station level) had different ideas.

Archived