Paula Deen doesn't show to Today

Leavellebrett

Paula, you are turning into a Lindsay Lohan-like Martha Stewart. You're a mess! Put down the whiskey (like you really need it) and clean up your crap. I suspect a Diabetic and "high-class" southern belle like yourself wouldn't do well in the slammer.

And Food Network has dropped her, too.

Congratulations to the food network for dropping her. I heard and watched Entertainment Tonight that she was using the n-word or something like that towards an employee that works in one of her restaurants.

Paula, you are turning into a Lindsay Lohan-like Martha Stewart. You're a mess! Put down the whiskey (like you really need it) and clean up your crap. I suspect a Diabetic and "high-class" southern bell like yourself wouldn't do well in the slammer.

cue ad lib: Paula, you debauchery, mindless psychological non-sense southern belle woman, who use the N-word on Television or with other people, I suggest that you cut the bull out and clean up your image! apparently, Ms. Deen, you have gone over the line with the N-word way way way way way too many times. and that is what i would say to Paula Deen!

Archived