WABC's "New" ACCU-TRACK

Guest wxman2106

Guest wxman2106

ABC 7 has revamped their AccuTrack radar system to feature weather and temperature conditions. New maps along with clearer terrain seems to be added. Looks HD also. Any other information?

It looks pretty nice in High Definition, and it seems like a bunch of Doppler Radars from the main Accu-Weather system in which they are using. Looks pretty good. It helped me a lot, lol. I warned my family about the incoming rain storm we had this afternoon so everyone went inside right before the rain began so the Memorial Day gathering of ours wasn't too bad, lol. But overall graphics are better, they have a lot more cities in the radar now, they really are starting to improve. Nothing beats WCBS & WNBC weather graphics though.

Guest WaukeeDude

I dont think that was fair to say....right??? lol

You WABC fans are sooooo crybaby-ish.

I dont think that was fair to say....right??? lol

You WABC fans are sooooo crybaby-ish.

Haha, The WABC fans were definitely overactive today, haha I'll tell you that for sure.

I am just praying that none of Lee Goldberg's beautiful, custom suits took on any smoke or water damage. :o

He and Bill both said on the 11:00 last night that their clothes smelled from smoke pretty badly.

I am just praying that none of Lee Goldberg's beautiful, custom suits took on any smoke or water damage. :o

He and Bill both said on the 11:00 last night that their clothes smelled from smoke pretty badly.

No!!! Not Lee! I pray it wasn't one of his three-piece suits!

What's wrong with you? It's a frig gen suit! Why do you care so much about WABC. Sure, you can be a fan, but seriously, your obsession about suits is taking it too far.

Dude...

Get the following:

A) A grip.

:o A sense of humor.

By the way...is there an English teacher out there who would dare try to diagram his paragraph and attempt to find a clear flow of ideas/ thoughts within it?

Archived