Cynthia McFadden moves to NBC

CircleSeven

Funny, all 3 anchors of Nightline when it was at 11:35pm have left now.

I wonder if ABC had known Bill and Cynthia would eventually leave, if they would have moved Terry?

I also have to wonder if they will try to grab someone from CBS, NBC or ABC News One to replace Juju's former spot.

Funny, all 3 anchors of Nightline when it was at 11:35pm have left now.

I wonder if ABC had known Bill and Cynthia would eventually leave, if they would have moved Terry?

I also have to wonder if they will try to grab someone from CBS, NBC or ABC News One to replace Juju's former spot.

What exactly did Juju do? Last I knew, she was merely a correspondent for the program, and occasional fill-in, which seemed rather pointless with a 3-person rotation already in place.

Juju's latest position was a consolation prize after being shoved off of GMA. I think she'll do good at Nightline. I hadn't watched Nightline since the time-slot shift with Kimmel so I had actually forgotten about Cynthia but for the few times she appeared on day side programs to promote a story.

What exactly did Juju do? Last I knew, she was merely a correspondent for the program, and occasional fill-in, which seemed rather pointless with a 3-person rotation already in place.

Juju was Nightline's main correspondent like Amy Robach is for GMA.

Juju's latest position was a consolation prize after being shoved off of GMA. I think she'll do good at Nightline. I hadn't watched Nightline since the time-slot shift with Kimmel so I had actually forgotten about Cynthia but for the few times she appeared on day side programs to promote a story.

That's the one thing about Cynthia, she was great at ABC but was rarely on World News or GMA. Essentially the only reason anyone knows her is from Nightline, she wasn't on any of ABC's other broadcasts. I'm sure if Nightline was still at 11:35 she would have stayed.

Archived